FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Standard Check-in: 3.00PM
Standard Check-out: 12.00PM
Early arrival can be arranged upon request only – it remains subject to hotel availability and there may be additional fees. Guests may access hotel facilities until the room is ready.
Late Check-out can be arranged upon request only – it remains subject to hotel availability and there may be additional fees.
Early Check-out can be arranged upon request only – it remains subject to hotel availability and there may be additional fees.
Breakfast is served from on Daily Basis 7:00AM – 10:00AM.
The Breakfast price is including your room rate , as your room reservation including the breakfast meal in restaurant.
Extra Charge for breakfast in room , for more details please read the Food Menu.
High Speed Wireless Internet Connection – WiFi is free of charge in rooms and public areas on hotel grounds
The Dead Sea road is about 1 hour’s drive from Amman, and about 45 minutes from Queen Alia International Airport. You may contact the Reservation Department at [email protected] to arrange your pickup.
Airport Pickup usually costs between 45.00 JOD & 70.00 JOD
Free private parking is possible on site . Parking is self-served
Due to health & safety precautions we do not allow any food or beverages (including alcohol) from outside the hotel to be consumed in the hotel.
Pets are not allowed on the property grounds.
Yes the hotel offers smoking and non smoking rooms. Guest preference remains subject to hotel availability upon arrival.
Two child per room is allowed.
No extra charge for children of 0 – 5 years old sharing existing bed with parents, in addition to a complimentary buffet breakfast. A JOD 35.00 per room per night applies on extra bed and breakfast buffet charges for children between ages 6 – 12 years old (Not included in room rate), also an extra 50% discount applies on other meals (lunch and dinner, not included in room rate).
Children of ages 13 and above are considered adults. As per hotel policy, a maximum of 2 adults and two child are allowed in a hotel room.
Dead Sea Spa Resort is located on the northern shore of the Dead Sea in Sweimeh near Madaba, at the lowest point on Earth which is 420 metres below sea level.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Satellite TV
- In-room safe
- Laundry/dry cleaning services
- Tea and coffee making facilities
COVID-19 procedures for Dead Sea Spa Resort include:
- Signage and markers are in place to communicate physical distancing protocols in public spaces
- Contactless check-in and check-out and payments whenever possible
- Guests temperature taken at hotel entrance
- Increased frequency of cleaning and disinfecting are in place for public areas, with special attention to high-touch points
- Social distancing enforced in all common areas
- Extensive cleaning protocols are in place between guest stays to ensure rooms are safe for guests
- Extensive housekeeping training and auditing have been given to staff
- Disinfection of frequent high touch areas (TV remote control, amenities dispensers etc.)
- Removal of non-essential items in rooms (available at the reception upon guest request)
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is worn by all and changed after each guestroom
- Hand sanitizer stations can be found in key areas throughout the hotels
- Face coverings are mandated for all employees and guests in all indoor public spaces